Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"There you are!" Said the Evil one...





What an interesting week. Well, not realy, quite boring actualy. Aside from my brother going to the hospital for viral menengitis('hope I spelled that right) nothing of note has realy happened lately, hence the dirth of posts.
Being as how it is winter and all, I have been kicking words around again(This is sort of a yearly cycle for me) and have come up with a couple phrases. Please give me your thoughts..
First. Anti-Miracle.
An event so unlikely, so ill-timed, and so bad it can only be the result of darker, more hideous forces. Like a tax audit, or a gas attack during an interview, or, say, someone having a birthday part on YOUR day off.
Second.
Illuminothinged
The moment when someone reveals to you a new, as of yet uncharted level of stupidity. Such as "Wow, after that riveting explanation, I feel like I've reached a state of Illuminothinged!." Well, tell me what you think my new phrases.

1 Comments:

At February 03, 2007, Blogger LNA said...

hey matt I want to see 100 things about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home