Sunday, November 26, 2006

De-railed once again...


I was all set to write my post.
I had it all figured out in my head.
Then POOF!
I got de-railed.
Let me start at the begining.
Last night I spent a few moments reading some random blogs. Some were good, others just plain stupid, and quite a few were real angry. It seems that a large number of people are angry about Thanksgiving and it's history. I wanted to get on here and tell everyone to shut-up and stop sniveling about the past. I believe we should examine our mstakes and crimes but at some point you need to stop stirring up trouble. If you are bringing these things up so that we can talk about them and make changes and prevent a repeat, well rock on! But, more than likely you are just some up-tight, hates-the- world, bored ottua' your skull teen-ager, who just started paying attention in history class and now believes you're smarter than all them dummies!!!
Go soak your head!
Well, that's what I wanted to post.
But, Instead, I decided to watch the Jets game. Good game, if you like the Jets. But,I digress, What I wanted to mention was how much it aggrevates me when sports casters say the following: "He's a good kid Boomer, surprisingly well-spoken..."
AHHHHH!!!!
Why?
Why is it so suprising?!
Is it so strange that the black athlete can speak so well!!!??????
That's like when they talk about a white player, they say:"Yeah, He can be suprisingly quick!"
That's the kind of crap that ticks me off!!!
I'm going to go soak my head now.

5 Comments:

At November 27, 2006, Blogger losile said...

Clearly, your gears have been grinded.

 
At November 27, 2006, Blogger losile said...

...or ground, if you will.

 
At November 28, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

easy brotha...it's gonna be alright. But i feel your pain. I could probably write a 100 page thesis on racism in pro sports.

But then i'd still be in front of a t.v. somewhere every sunday afternoon.

 
At December 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO! It's yo otha brutha from anotha mutha, sucka! Just reading your blogs. SO glad to hear nothing's changed upstairs, and that you got a job near the family! Good deal!

So...do your lobatomy stitches still hurt, or have you become comfortably numb?

 
At December 06, 2006, Blogger HazMatt said...

Wassup Holmes?!
Good to hear from you.
As to your question, I just drool and smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home