Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Mountains? Well, that's In the fine print.




Ok, so maybe my week didn't go as planned. I guess after re-reading "Into Thin Air" I had visions of a return to the hills. Man braves elements, against all odds, Because it's their Holmes!!!! You know, all that crazy feel good hype. That was my plan for the week.
Well, as I've said before, God obviously don't read my day planner. Haggie called it when she predicted that I would be rushing my wife to the hospital this week instead. Sunday morning, 5am to be exact. I've been through this twice before, so I figured, No Problem. No need to panic because you're Hazmatt and you are the man!
You can imagine how faulty that thinking was. Yup, number three was just as nail-bittingly crazy as 1 and 2. So, this week has been pretty much filled-up with baby related stuff. I'm okay with that though. I love Me the Babies!
I may not have conqured the world but I did get alot of buisness done though. Transfer loans, cancel credit cards, get insurance quotes, try to locate prospective tennants, all that good stuff that I try to avoid. A VERY good week indeed.
Also, Me and my boys have been hard at work in the basement building a radio out of license plates and coffe cans. Yes, that's what I said.
Oh, by the way, All those crazy, tree-hugging, granola-eating, burlap-wearing, Subaru drivers, who say that birth is beautiful, obviously have never seen it!
Don't get me wrong, The baby is beautiful, My wife is a beauty, even the people who help are a beauty, but the BIRTH!! That's just NASTY! EWWWW!!! Yuck! Gross!

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

lol. I must agree with you. It may not SOUND pc to say it but YUCK! My little sister, my niece, both are two of the most beautiful little girls walking/drooling on the planet.

But the actually birth?????

Oh heeeellllllll naaaaahhhhhhhh....

 
At November 16, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Take that extra "L" and the "y" of off actual for me.

I wasn't home schooled.

 
At November 16, 2006, Blogger HazMatt said...

DOH!

 
At November 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Hazmatt and you are the man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home