Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Don't tell me about your Sickness!!!!

Halloo !!!!
Sorry for the abscence. I have just gotten over one of the worst colds of my life. I havn't been this sick since the time I got malaria in 04.
Coughin'
Hackin'
Sweatin'
Barfin'
Well, you get the gist.
This cold was about three weeks in the making but it didn't really take hold until this past week. Then on tuesday, it was as though my body just decided to be well all of a sudden. Very bizzare. Monday, I was ready to die. Tuesday, I was ready to climb a mountain again. Hey, I ain't complainin' none.
Today was a day of catchin' up. Makin' calls, geting in touch with all the people I've been neglecting, yes that includes my readers....if i still have any..
Well, sorry this is not more informitive or thought provoking, but hey! get over it! I'm sick!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, Listen to my show this week. I feel that this will be a gerat one. I've got a lot of catching up to do and can feel the creative juices flowin'!
SO BE DARE, OR BE SQAURE!

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2007, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

glad you're back to 100% brotha.

 
At January 11, 2007, Blogger losile said...

I will be there! In actuality, even!

 
At January 20, 2007, Blogger UTVolVet said...

been there... done it...

will be back soon too ;)

great show Matt, Yub, Mike and Co

nuthin but (yeah that bro)... cp3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home