Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jesus and the Donkey are on Vacation.

Wow, I forgot how much time newborns take-up. As you can see, I am not the prolific blogger I once was. I hope y'all found other stuff to read on-line. Today, I am thinking about trains. You like my picture? I took this the other night behind my house. That's right holmes, I live in the Bad part of town. 'Just me and the crack-heads partyin' like 1986! I spent the day loading and moving rail-cars. My boss believes this will somehow make me a better electrician, I'm not sure how, But hey, the checks still clear!
My son informed me today that Jesus and the donkey had gone on vacation. He was playing with the little nativity statues on the bookshelf. Well, that's all I got today, sorry. Oh, I am planning on another 5-day hike this summer. I will keep y'all posted on that.

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2006, Blogger LNA said...

That has got to be the name of a good book...my grandkids are social commentators. Not common taters like Dad and I...

 
At December 16, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

lol @ "that's right homes I live on the Bad side of town".

crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home