Monday, January 22, 2007

A question For Ya'


So, there I was, (every story should start this way) watching the Patriots play the Colts for the AFC championship. Despite being one of the best games i've seen in a long time, the first half was pretty boring. I foolishly told m daughter that I wished Indy would at least try to make a game of it. (I am a Patriots fan, unless Green Bay is playing) Well, I guess I got my wish. Oh well, that's not the point of my story. During the game the camera zoomed in on a Colts cheerleader, on her face even...go figure...but anyways, she had an earpiece. What does she need an earpiece for?
"Okay Girls, Let's do that Look Happy thing!!!"
" On my mark...Now, Shake!"
Or, do they have someone on the sidelines explaining the game to them.
"That was a touchdown Blondie, ...That means they scored...Yeah, So start cheering!!!"
Just a Question.

5 Comments:

At January 23, 2007, Blogger Minchanian said...

Cell Phone

 
At January 23, 2007, Blogger k8 said...

breathe in . . breathe out . . breathe in . . breathe out . . .

 
At January 24, 2007, Blogger LNA said...

LOL!!! That's good K8!! Don't forget there is also the cute factor..it's a blond thing...oops! sorry K8!!

 
At January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stereotype. She was probably calling all the plays.

 
At January 28, 2007, Blogger LNA said...

I take it you're a blond also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home