Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oh, That Blogosphere...Hmmm?


I'm sorry Guys. I forgot about you. Yup, that's right, I forgot. I have reasons. Like always it's life. Job, Kids, Church, all those things just seem to eat up my computer time lately. Mainly though it's the radio show. I have been devoting most of my computer time to working on the radio show. I would realy like to get this show sponsored and increase our listenership. I just don't know how to do it. When confronted with a task that I'm unsure of I usaualy just do some research and teach myself. Washing machine repairs, plumbing, playing guitar. The problem is with stuff like popularity, ratings, and success there is no established, concrete, reliable data. It's not like learning to wire a house. So, any ideas? I want to try writing some companies to see if I can get some sponsors. But as far as increasing our listener base....well... I don't know?
The least you could do though is tell your friends, I would be grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home