Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I fear that I'm lost...

Wow!
I think I've lost the touch. I feel that I am in a creative wasteland. I just don't have any more stories or pictures in me. Lately, I just have not been able to get any good photos. Nothing. These stupid pictures are all I've got to offer.
Sad, I know...
So, I will be taking the next several weeks off.
What!
Yes, I feel that this is the best approach. You can still hear me on my radio show, and I will be checking my comments. I just think I need to devote more time to my upcoming trip and less time to the 'puter. Never Fear though! I will be back in October.

7 Comments:

At September 21, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Say it ain't so brotha!

Hey man, a HazMatt has to do, what a Hazmatt has to do. I know the feeling. If I hadn't overheard that kid in the grocery store I'd still be searching for something too. Hopefully you'll overhear or see something crazy that'll inspire you to bless us.

Just don't leave for your trip without reminding me what the blog page is so I can keep up with things.

 
At September 21, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Nevermind, I see the link two spots above mine. Sorry. Reading is Fundamental.

 
At September 21, 2006, Blogger HazMatt said...

Alas, tis true, tis true,
Just promise me that you'll all have me back when I return. :)

 
At September 22, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Hey, i can't speak for everybody else but my loyalty runs deep and i still remember that glowing endorsement you gave me on your page way back when.

So of course you'll be welcomed back.

 
At September 22, 2006, Blogger Sara said...

meh I'll think about it o.-

 
At September 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip man. I'll do you proud on the meltdown.

 
At October 15, 2006, Blogger losile said...

poke poke poke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home