Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hurray! one less EPA superfund site!



So, I did it!
No longer will my backyard smell of garbage. No longer will I walk through my backyard trying to avoid eye-contact with my dumpster! Free at last! Free at last! Hot wasabi, I'm free at last!!!!!
Okay, let me start at the begining. About three years ago, I had some awful tennants. They would throw loose garbage in my "dumpster". My dumpster is just a large wooden box that I keep my trash bags in until I go to the dump. They left about two feet of loose garbage at the bottom. I have been actively avoiding a clean-up. You see, no-one can see the trash, and it makes getting the bags out easier. Lame I know, but it's all I got. Of course this just made my problem worse, it started to smell this summer, well you can imagine the horror. So with the help of my awesome brother-in-law, I tackled this monster yesterday.
Now, please don't get the wrong idea. I do not keep my house or my yard in this kind of condition. Thanks in large part to my wife, I have actualy a very nice home. No one knew about my little box of horrors. Naturaly , this got me wondering , what other little horrors do we hide? I won't bore you by overworking this analogy, but it does get you thinking....
What else... Oh yeah,
Books, I am currently reading two books right now, Black Rood by Stephen Lawhead, and Killer Angels by Michael Shaara. I will give you review later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home