Monday, August 14, 2006

I guess even evil people get old


So, a funny thing happened at the doctors last week. I had to take one of my sons to the doctor on Thursday. While he was seeing the doc, I thought I'd go for a walk around the hospital. I came upon the cutest scene: two little old ladies, walking hand in hand. They were perfect! Little hats, hand bags, knitting needles, whte gloves, etc. I thought to myself, "How sweet! This is just sooo cute and cozy! These are the kind of women I want in my family." As I got close, I could tell they were laughing at some private joke. I caught a brief snippet of their conversation. It went something like this: "AH HA HA! Yeah, the @#!% Negroes did it!!!"
Uhhhhh.... oh well,
I guess even evil people get old...

1 Comments:

At August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We goin' to the Piggly Wiggly, Miss Daisy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home