Monday, July 17, 2006

Waste time with me...




Summer is for wating time. I've been wasting my time working. Yup, I should be out doing important things like, napping, camping, fishing, and eating bad food but no, I have to work! My boys haven't worn a stich of clothing in weeks. Since the warm weather came they've been living like two wild bushmen. War paint and all.(it's true). Covered in dirt, twigs in the hair,no schedule, yes, I'm jealous.Their days are spent digging in the dirt, riding bikes, and finding new bugs. Well at least the state of Vermont has been using their time wisely. This month they've decided to tackle the big issues facing Vermonters. Yup, they renamed a mountain "Brokeback Mountain" and passed a bill that provides protection in the workplace for cross-dressers.:) That's right Kids! Oh well, At least my kids are doing the important stuff.

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2006, Blogger Sara said...

Aweeesome! I LOVE that poster!! :)

My babies don't have clothes either :P Doesn't seem humane this week *lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home