Thursday, July 06, 2006

Did You Know...






Did you know you can buy jeans with holes already in them!?!Yes, It's true! I've heard rumors for years, but yesterday I ACTUALY SAW SOME!!!! That is so strange. I am always tearing my clothes at work. It's been the baine of my existence. I HATE having holes in my clothes and now I find out people are paying for it! Think about it: You're paying extra for something with a truncated life. Thats like paying more for a car with rust on it, fruit with bruises, or a house with termites. Travis tells me "But It's Cool!"
Yup, okay, keep telling yourself that. In seven years of construction not one single person has said "Wow Cool blow-out! boxers?"Oh well, hey check-out my photots of the 4th. Nothing says "Happy Birthday America!" like atrip to the burn center!!!

2 Comments:

At July 07, 2006, Blogger Minchanian said...

You never mentioned that I didn't buy them. You watch someday wearing blown out boxers will be cool.

 
At July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,yeah that's sooooooooo cool the chick's would love it,c'mon get real man .Oooop's i'm sorry some guy's don'nt need support right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home