Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another Parade?!





Yup, I took my boys to another parade. This one was much better, marching bands, mini monsters, fire trucks, CANDY!, all that good stuff. The boys were a little dissapointed that the shriners didn't bring out the camels. Come to think of it, I didn't see the double ended car either. As you can see i took some pictures, i always take pictures. In fact i think I take too many pictures. I don't know why I take so many. I guess I'm looking for "The Picture". That's Probably the same reason I make so many posts to my blog. Sometimes I feel like I am "creatively constipated". I have so much junk in my head and no way to get it out. I haven't found any one art form that i'm really good at, one that I feel gets the point across. I have songs in my head, but I can't sing, paintings, I can't draw, Music, I cant play that well, ....you get the idea. Writing and taking pictures are very cheap and easy for me so this my newest attempt at sillencing the voices. On a different note, Isaac has started listening to baseball on the radio. I didn't realize that my 4yr old could hear the radio in the kitchen from his room. Friday night when I was tucking him in he asked me if the Yankees were going to be playing that night. Just tonight he asked me about their schedule and what days this week they would be playing. Well... I don't think I'm in the middle of writing "The Post" so I will close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home