Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thou Heretic!


Okay, so I wasn't able to get the link to work. Just go to marketplace.org and type "the Rich Pay More" in the search box. Then listen to the show about Bush's tax cuts. Basicaly, what they say is that his tax cuts did benefit the rich but that in turn helped boost our economy. Wow! imagine that, maybe, just maybe the President knew what he was doing. For NPR to air this is tantimount to heresy. I just took my children to a parade. I just realized what a confusing ordeal this must be for kids. I mean, they get to take candy from strangers! Not to mention we let them play in the street. We also show them that it's okay to be in a moving vehicle without some kind of restraint. As far as hand-outs go, this one was rather strange. They were giving out breath mints and birdhouses. I mean i'm sure there is some kind of secret freudian message here, but it escapes me. Oh, by the way I will try to post that video some day. Well here is my weird link for the day...Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home