Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Hiatus is over..


Okay, sorry i haven't posted anything latley. I guess i'll just tell you what i've been up-to this week. Work, yup, just work. My wife is with child, which in turn makes her very sick. This leaves the lion's share of the house work to me. I really don't mind. I just wish I could have a better attitude about it. On one hand I know that she needs my help and that it is my duty and yet, on the other hand is this selfish beast who rolls his eyes and gets really cranky when asked to help. I love my wife dearly and would do anything for her, and yet this beast always comes out of me. I think the key is to remember that we are all selfish beings at heart. This really helps me to vent my anger. I now have a target: My selfish side. I imagine seeds of bitterness toward my wife could sprout if I did not have this perspective. Don't get me wrong, my wife has done nothing to garner my anger or bitterness. I can just see how a relationship could turn bitter if we did not understand basic human nature. On a different note; I have been getting ready for my mission trip to Ghana. I am really stoked to be going back even though I got Malaria last time, but hey, I was the first kid on my block to have it! Once I get to Africa, I will set-up a new blog for the trip. I will be going at the end of Sept. Well, those are my thoughts Bye!
Oh, Wait! You need to check this out, This was made by my Sister and nephew... The Birds!

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2006, Blogger Minchanian said...

You should tell people to comment on your blog. What is all this sappy stuff about feelings and your relation ship with your wife? :) ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home