Thursday, August 10, 2006

Behold My Moon!









Online Magazine!?!?
What an Ididot I am. So let me start at the begining. Last night I went out to take some pictures of the moon. Well, after getting a few good shots I decided to ask people if I could take their pictures. In my strange, mental, deranged way, the only thing I coud think to say was.."Hi, my name is Matt. I'm a photographer for an online magazine. Could I take your picture?".
Photographer?!, Online magazine!? What is wrong with me?!! Well, I did get some cool shots though. And I must say all the people I asked were very nice. (they probably thought I was real photographer.) As embarrasing as this is, It did get me thinking. Why not do a magazine? I don't how that's any different than a blog but from now on, I will call this my (use big anouncer voice here) "Magazine". I mean while I'm putting on airs, why not call it a magazine? I'll post more of these photos later..in my magazine.

3 Comments:

At August 10, 2006, Blogger Lady Di )O( said...

I sure do loves me some Moon.

You gave me the compliment of the century today. You're welcome around my insane blog anytime - just bring the Paxil- you'll need it!

)O(

 
At August 10, 2006, Blogger HazMatt said...

Thanx Lady!

 
At August 16, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

it's funny because i've been receiving decent comments on my blog and I thought, "why not do like an online magazine with contributing writers and so on.....and then i had a similar thought......"what's the difference?"

Nice pics. Maybe you can freelance for me when i start my "Magazine".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home