Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Let me tell ya'


I got a lot to say but it's all so random, I don't think I could make it into a coherent entry. So I think the best approach is to make a couple of lists.
Let's start with things that have happened and things I've done latley....
1. I shaved! Yes, gone is the bizzare handle-bar mustache. (along with the "are you gay?" questions.)
2. I washed my car! trust me, this is a big event. It's dirty now though...
3.My wife threw a surprise party for me. To celebrate electrical license. ( I was supposed to get it two years ago)
4.My brother-in-law blew up the engine in his car.
5.The town tore up my road again. They actualy never pave it, they just tear it up every couple of months.
6. My wife painted the dinning room.
Okay, Here's some random questions that have been on my mind lately...
1. What do fish think about?
2.What makes an athiest get up and go to work everyday?
3.How do you get people to read your blog?
4.What does my fish think about?
5.Could we use the oceans as giant batteries?
6.Can a beta fish kill people?
7.What is the next great invetion?
8.How would the public react if we were to harvest stem cells from monkey embryos?
9.Does my fish think about killing me?
Well, that's what's kicking around in my head.
Hey here's new fun link...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home