Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yes! There is hope for him doctor...



The greatest thing happened today, I failed!
Yes, I failed!
You see, I tend to take my job a little too serious.
When a day at work does not go well, it ruins my day.
I guess I'm kind of like a spolied kid.
When I make goals for the day, I reach them.
When I don't.....not pretty,
Lots of yelling,
heads rolling,
self-loathing,
bad, bad, bad.
But....Today was different!
Today everything I touched, turned brown and died,
but that's okay.
I never lost my cool,
It did not ruin my good mood,
Time did not end,
The world is still here,
and most of all...I am at peace!!!!
Thank you lord!
(my wife and kids thak you too!)

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.0 You are sssooooo weird :P

 
At August 19, 2006, Blogger Sara said...

http://fridaymeltdown.blogspot.com/ look it up XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home