Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ha! my Bride is cooler than yours!

Okay, so let me splain'. My wife is 7 months pregnant. She thought it would be fun to go camping this weekend! How cool is that?!
You know cold ground, no toilet, lousy food, the works! Now, you can always get me into the woods, but my wife, pregnant! Oh, I tell you, after 10 years, this girl still wows me. So, I was just thinking about how easy my wife is to live with, and how incredibly rare girls like this are.
You must understand how nutty I can be sometimes, well, it's just crazy. This girl just keeps dealing with it and never tries to change my pyschotic brain.
I tend to come off a bit rude, blunt and careless sometimes, not to mention very absent-minded. Also, I have not mastered the art of tact. My wife just rolls with it though and near as I can tell, she still realy, likes me!
Monday I am going to get a new apprentice, a girl....Uh-oh. I have a feeling she won't be as nearly tolerant of my rude and direct manner as my bride. This could be real bad. Well, I'll have an update later.
Saturday I am going to fast. Yup, thats right holmes, fast. I have never done this before and am a little worried. I eat alot of food. No, you don't understand, I EAT ALOT of food. At work I am known as the human garbage disposal. So, fasting for a day scares me. Maybe I'll just go up into the woods were I can be alone and pray,(and not bite anyones head of!)
Well, that's what my week looks like. Check out the new "Fun Link" and do stop by the Dragon. Also, Please check out my radio show!

4 Comments:

At August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the purpose for your saturday fast,
I am wondering

 
At August 30, 2006, Blogger HazMatt said...

I am going to Africa in a month to work with a medical team. I want to use the day for prayer and mental prep.

 
At August 30, 2006, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

hazmatt, thanks for the endorsement here.

Sounds like fasting is a big big deal for you. I've tried it and it's rough for me too as a guy that also enjoys getting his eat on.

Africa? Will u be able to blog from there? It'd be cool to get some first hand accounts of the experience.

 
At August 30, 2006, Blogger HazMatt said...

www.ghoghana.blogspot.com
This will is the offical blog for our team. Just hit the Ghana button on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home