Thursday, October 04, 2007

Whether Fox, Bear, or Wolf, it always bodes ill for the Rabbit

Greetings My Fellow Blog-Anderthals!
I'm sorry but I do not have one cohesive thought or topic I want to discuss. I just wanted to throw a few things out there and let the world know I'm still here.

I guess I'll just let you in on a few things that I've been pondering lately.
The first question I've been thinking about is this: "For simplicity sake, Imagine a box. 3'x3'x3'. Now, Imagine that there was nothing inside this box, absolutely nothing. Lastly, Imagine that this box was the entire universe. Would time still go by? Could anything happen? Could anything come into being?

No, you say? Then how did you the universe begin?
Allow me to share another nugget with you. While working on my house this weekend (That's Sun, Mon, Tue, for me) I came across FOX sports radio. They had their resident college football expert on to dissect the past week of games. During the conversation he was asked "What can Georgia Tec do to improve their team?"
"Well" said the expert, "They need to recruit better players, and they can do this by lowering their academic requirements."
????????????????????
Hmmmm, Cute. That's sheer brilliance.
And finally, this little puzzle for you....Good luck.


2 Comments:

At October 07, 2007, Blogger LNA said...

this does not respond

 
At October 07, 2007, Blogger HazMatt said...

Hence the puzzle...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home