Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Once Again, the blog Beast arises...

Yes, I'm alive...
Despite the rumors I am still among the oxygen users of this planet. I just had another tree fall on my house and this, in turn inspired me to return to the world of Blogging. I must say, I have missed this little outlet for venting and creative impulses, time however, seems to be the one thing in my life that I can lose faster than hair. My beloved Nikkon has died as well, leaving me with no way to post current photos of my little world. If any of you think that I used my blogging hiatus to further my dreams of internet radio stardom, be not deceived. No, even my radio show is suffering from a lack of time. Let's not discount the powerful pull that summer has over sun worshipers such as myself. Yeah, It's hard for me to think about blogging when there are lawns to mow, mountains to climb, and cucumbers to harvest. So, i did get some stuff accomplished. Tell ya what, I'll give a few pictures of my summer and one video I made and we can start a more serious conversation in a couple days...

5 Comments:

At September 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me and I don't know you, but I am a soldier who has soldiers - good, hard working, decent friends-serving in Iraq. As the child of a soldier I also know, first hand, that war changes people and that we can, as a people, never do enough. The one thing we can and should do however, is give pause and thanks for the lives we have, because if we endured one eighth of what our soldiers do, then we'd shut our mouths and stop griping so much. So thank you for remembering and expressing what all the stupid songs on the radio never really did.

 
At September 05, 2007, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

My brotha... I am at a loss for words.

Just kidding,

I was starting to worry. Glad to see you've returned intact. I felt a "disturbance" in the force, but now everything is good.

Amen.

 
At September 05, 2007, Blogger Sara said...

ahhhhhh he's baaaaack

Gourd help us all

nice video :)

 
At September 08, 2007, Blogger LNA said...

Oh God help us!!! He's baaackkkk!!!

 
At September 08, 2007, Blogger LNA said...

But seriously though.. Military wife and son of one of those soldiers in your video-Eric-your brother--thanks for the beautiful reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home