Monday, September 24, 2007

World Wide Web Potpouri. (did i spell that right?)

So, I've been tearing all over the internet today and have found a bunch of stuff I want to share with y'all.
First, check out the awesome cartoons I found...See if you can name the musical artists:If you want to see more of these check out this page
Also, You've got to check out this nasty little logic puzzle:
I spent WAY too much time trying to figure this one out. Let's see what else....Hmmm, Oh yeah, If you've got a strong stomach and like good writing, check out this blog. I've added this website to my list of links. I can't believe how eloquent these two kids are, and don't let their claims of nerdity fool you. You won't find two teenagers this cool anytime soon.
Finally, am I smoking crack? No, really, did I just read that Wal-Mart is going to request suppliers to report there carbon foot-print?!
Wow, yeah right, Like China's gonna' go for that.
Here's an idea: Let's request suppliers just start by paying employees a livable wage and stop using lead paint on kids toys!!!!!
I'm not even gonna go into the whole Machmood I'monthejohn speaking engagement.
Well, I hope you enjoy these little treasures.

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2007, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

i got Guns N Roses but after that I'm stumped. Oh, the chick is that new alcoholic singer, Amy something.

I have to remember to come by here regularly again, you were gone so long I forget that you're back brotha.

 
At September 26, 2007, Blogger Sara said...

U2!!
scheeeeech c'mon dude :D

Machmood imonthejohn! That is so much easier to pronounce, w00t

 
At October 01, 2007, Blogger Kiyotoe said...

ooohhh, U2!

I see it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home